HOW TO FIND US
Nestled between two of Portland’s most sophisticated and walkable neighborhoods, the condo is located on the border of the Pearl District and Nob Hill, on the quiet Nob Hill side.
The famous Portland Streetcar stops right outside the building, taking you through most of West Portland. You can easily walk to multiple grocery stores, coffee shops, and restaurants.
HOW TO GET HERE FROM THE AIRPORT (PDX)
Go By Car
- Follow signs from the airport to I-205 South (toward Portland/Salem)
- Take exit 21B to merge onto I-84 West
- Bear right and follow signs to US-30 (signs for I-5 North)
- Take the second exit 302A for “Rose Quarter/Broadway”
- Stay in your left lane and take a left at Broadway
- Cross the bridge and as you exit the bridge, you’ll take a right onto Lovejoy St
- Take your second right, then an immediate left onto Marshall
- Take another left onto 18th Ave, and you’ll see the brick condo building on Lovejoy between 18th and 19th Ave
Go By Train (Public Transit)
- Follow signs in the airport to the Lightrail (also known as the “MAX”)
- Buy a ticket for ALL ZONES at the automatic ticket machine
- Board the train (they all go the same direction so you can’t go wrong)
- Get off at “Galleria/SW 10th Ave” – one stop past Pioneer Square.
Walk half a block in the same direction as the train to SW 10th Ave. Walk 1 block to the left (up the hill). There, you’ll see a streetcar stop (looks like a bus stop from the future).
- Get on the streetcar when it comes. You can buy a ticket for 1 ride onboard the train (don’t forget to validate it!).
- Your stop is Northrup & 18th. Walk 2 blocks south to the large brick building – that’s your building!
Once You’ve Arrived
- We leave the keys in a lockbox outside the condo building for your convenience
- After you book, you’ll receive instructions for locating the box and the code for opening it